Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Need NEW intro title

Hey guys and gals, I am getting a little too bored of the title intro from my videos. It is a great screen, but I over-used it. Anyone out there want to help me with new graphics for my intro? A few would be great, so everyone could help if they want. The demensions should be 320x240 or 640x480 and .png format. Also leave an area where I can put the artist info. And don't forget to put your signature on the intro so everyone knows who it is from. Sorry I don't have much to give in return, but I have these videos. :) If anyone is interested please leave a comment or email and I will email you on this matter.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

´ssup kore...

i´d like to help ya out...!
what kind a (graphik)styles do you prefer?
ruff or clean or animated or...?
e-mail me if like:

v_san11@freenet.de

peace out

V

Thursday, July 06, 2006 2:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

´ssup kore...

i´d like to help ya out...!
what kind a (graphik)styles do you prefer?
ruff or clean or animated or...?
e-mail me if like:

v_san11@freenet.de

peace out

V

Thursday, July 06, 2006 2:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home