Rob Base - Turn It Out
Video #403....
Rob Base - Turn It Out - 1989
I am back after a few days of not updating. ;) I have today a video from 1989 and by Rob Base. The video is "Turn It Out" and was released on the "The Incredible Base" album. There is also
a cameo of Chris Rock in the video as an award presenter. Rob Base was well know from his hit single "It Takes Two" on the "It Takes Two" album in 1988. It Takes Two was a big hit and everyone knew this jam. Notice that Rob Base eliminated the "& DJ EZ-Rock" from the Incredible Base album. I guess he thought he can do better without the extra wording on the album.
Rob Base - Turn It Out - 1989
I am back after a few days of not updating. ;) I have today a video from 1989 and by Rob Base. The video is "Turn It Out" and was released on the "The Incredible Base" album. There is also
a cameo of Chris Rock in the video as an award presenter. Rob Base was well know from his hit single "It Takes Two" on the "It Takes Two" album in 1988. It Takes Two was a big hit and everyone knew this jam. Notice that Rob Base eliminated the "& DJ EZ-Rock" from the Incredible Base album. I guess he thought he can do better without the extra wording on the album.Enjoy The Video!

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

1 Comments:
nICEEE vIDEOS MAN,..bUT i HAVE A QUESTION....wHO DID THE "iT TAKES A real mAN" something like dj icey j or something which they dissed Rob base "It takes two" where can i get that song? could you help me find that song? I think it was dj icey J that did that song ,...that was fire too back then..
Post a Comment
<< Home