RERIP - EPMD - You Had Too Much To Drink
Video #250 - RERIP
RERIP - EPMD - You Had Too Much To Drink - 1989
Here is a rerip of video #250. This one I got on a DVD with alot of nice videos. The last rip was not bad but was not perfect. This track, "You Had Too Much To Drink" was released in 1989 on the EPMD album called"Unfinished Business". This album also had some other tracks that were made in to music
vides. These were, "So Wat Cha Sayin'" and "The Big Payback". Download this and delete the old rip.! This track is different and unique to the other tracks on the album. There is a gutair playing in the background which was mainstream back then. The rock music mixed into the hip hop was real cool!
RERIP - EPMD - You Had Too Much To Drink - 1989
Here is a rerip of video #250. This one I got on a DVD with alot of nice videos. The last rip was not bad but was not perfect. This track, "You Had Too Much To Drink" was released in 1989 on the EPMD album called"Unfinished Business". This album also had some other tracks that were made in to music
vides. These were, "So Wat Cha Sayin'" and "The Big Payback". Download this and delete the old rip.! This track is different and unique to the other tracks on the album. There is a gutair playing in the background which was mainstream back then. The rock music mixed into the hip hop was real cool!Enjoy this video!

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

2 Comments:
EPMD are dope...appreciate this video...don't think it's gona affect my drinkin though...
Have u got any othe EPMD vids that you can post up...apprectiaing the spread of old skool knowledge on this site...
Hey thank you for posting these videos, I love old hiphop videos, I have never seen this particular one, that track has been derided by some but it always made me laugh.
Is it strictly videos from 89-91?
Thanks again and it's a shame I missed some of the earlier ones. My cousin gave me a lot of mid 90s videos on vhs but they are mostly west coast acts I was never into.
Post a Comment
<< Home