Sunday, April 23, 2006

Public Enemy - Welcome To The Terrordome

Video #401....
Public Enemy - Welcome To The Terrordome
I received 10 DVDs recently with some old school hip hop videos. There are some I didn't have and there are some I have but in better quality. All the videos are from RockAmerica. A few videos that I have and would like to mention are: Def Jef - Droppin' Rhymes On Drums, Rob Base - Turn It Out,
Twin Hype - For Those Who Like To Groove, Stezo, Freak The Funk, L'Trimm - Drop That Bottom, MC Shy D - Don't Sweat Me, JJ Fad - Be Good Ta Me, and many more...
Anyway, I have today a video from Public Enemy called "Welcome To The Terrordome" and it was released in 1990 on the "
Fear Of A Black Planet" album. This video is an instumental track and has clips taken from various Public Enemy's videos. I have 2 different sizes for ya to grab!

Download below!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good one. Keep them coming

Monday, April 24, 2006 10:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home