Saturday, April 08, 2006

Would this be a cool idea?

Hey guys...
I was thinking of maybe adding a section that would pertain to visitors contributing their own videos. If you have a video that you would like to have me put on my blog, please email me at kore321@yahoo{nospam}.com just delete the {nospam}. I ask that you upload it to your favorite file hosing site. such as: rapidshare, megaload, etc and email the link to the address above.. I would not advise uploading to yousendit because they only have a week that you can download the file or 25 max downloads. Let me know if this would be a cool idea?
EDIT:
Time frame could be from as early as you can remember to 2000? Is that a good time frame for the videos?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a great idea. Do they have to be videos from 88-91 though?

Saturday, April 08, 2006 6:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea, I'm gonna see what I have, although most vids I have are downloaded from blogs, but you'l never know.

B.R.

Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea as always Mike! I might dig something new up, but until then you should feel free to post any and every video you ever got from me. Peace! /GMM

Sunday, April 09, 2006 9:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home