Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hans Soul - Imagination

Video #387....
Hans Soul - Imagination - 1990
Ok this is what I was saying earlier about not knowing alot on some artist. This is one artist I could not find much on the internet. A few
things I know are that he is from Philadelphia, PA. He is doing gospel rapm or something to that effect. Anyway, this video is "Imagination" and was released in 1990. I'm not sure if there were any other tracks or an album, because I could not find anything on Discogs.com. If anyone has any info on this rapper, please let me know.

Enjoy this video!

2 Comments:

Blogger kore321 (Mike) said...

Hey smoov,

Thanks for the extra info on this artist. I will try to find that 12 and give a listen.

Good luck in all you do. Keep checking in and drop a line once in a while...

Peace,
Mike

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 11:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't hans soul in the background of kool moe dee's "rise and shine video"?

Thursday, April 06, 2006 5:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home