Kaotic Stylin - Don't Waste Your Time
Video #383....
Kaotic Stylin - Don't Waste Your Time - 1990
OK, I have a video which I can not remember what show it was from. It is a live peformance with very cheesy effects. :) This video is called "Don't Waste Your Time" by Kaotic Stylin and was released in 1990 by Ray Ray Records. On discogs.com, there is only mention of a the 12" of this track and no album. So pretty much, there is no official video release for this track.
Kaotic Stylin - Don't Waste Your Time - 1990
OK, I have a video which I can not remember what show it was from. It is a live peformance with very cheesy effects. :) This video is called "Don't Waste Your Time" by Kaotic Stylin and was released in 1990 by Ray Ray Records. On discogs.com, there is only mention of a the 12" of this track and no album. So pretty much, there is no official video release for this track.
Enjoy the download!

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

4 Comments:
I hear this 12 inch was last release by Ray Ray Records.
Kaotic Stylin released one single in '92 and one EP in '94 ,too.
This two title are very dope shit!!
Thanks geee..
Do you have those tracks you mentioned?
Yes, those titles were released from BEAT SCOTT RECORDS.
I think this label was his self label. The single is "Check it out." This track sampled from "UFO" is very nice!!
The EP is "Diamons in da ruff."
It is very very dope, too.
Unfortunately, those titles are very rare.
I am happy that I can see "DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME" movie.
Thank you, mike!!!
Sorry, my English is poor.
...yeah man..I've never heard of this, and I've been watching videos since they were invented (no bullshit)...you've found a rare one here...
...cesar
Post a Comment
<< Home