Friday, March 17, 2006

Oaktown's 357 - We Like It

Video #381....
Oaktown's 357 - We Like It - 1990
Another video to share, I am just on a roll. I might take some time off soon. :) But today I have a video from Oaktown's 357. This video is called "We Like It" and is off there album released in 1989 called "
Wild & Loose". There were other tracks made into videos from this album, such as; "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah" and "Juicy Gotcha Krazy". Oaktown's 357 were the back-up singers and dancers to the ever so popular MC Hammer. MC Hammer also produced this album. You can tell that they are with MC Hammer because of the dancing style. Originally there were 3 members of this group, but in this video, there are only 2 members seen.

Download the video here!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep the blog going yeah ;)

Its my homepage now... I swear.

P.s. have you got PRT- Rock dis funky joint ;)

Sunday, March 19, 2006 7:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home