Sunday, March 12, 2006

N-Tyce - Black To The Point

Video #374....
N-Tyce - Black To The Point - 1990
Hey, just a quick update today. This is from a female rapper from 1990. Her name is N-Tyce and she was no a very popular rapper as Salt N Pepa, MC Lyte, Roxanne Shante... The video is called "Black To The Point". No other info that I know of for this track, eg. Album name...

Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1990?wow. Never knew about this
She came out with "Hush Hush Tip" song in 1994 on Wild Pitch.

She later went on to become a member of the all-female group Deadly Venoms. They worked with Wu-Tang.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 2:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, thanks for uploading. Lots of memories to this video...

m?n

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 2:52:00 PM  
Blogger kore321 (Mike) said...

@quimby
I put 1990 because that's when I recorded it.

@Anonymous
Your welcome.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 3:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home