Big Daddy Kane - Rap Summary (Lean On Me)
Video #365....Big Daddy Kane - Rap Summary (Lean On Me) - 1989
Another Big Daddy Kane video for you .. This one is from the Lean On Me Movie Soundtrack that was released in 1989. This video is called
"Rap Summary (Lean On Me)". I guess this track is mainly know as Lean On Me because I don't see the Rap Summary mentioned except on the soundtrack. This is my 5th Big Daddy Kane video from my collection. I think I do have more, so look for them in the furture. I do have a video with BDK and Barry White called "All Of Me". Would anyone be interested in this video? I thought it would be too mushy for this blog. But if anyone wants it, I will be more than happy to rip it when I get to that video. :) Let me know.Download and enjoy!

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

3 Comments:
This is some dope shit here. But how could it not be? We are talking BDK.
classic video
the Marrs video isnt working (rapidshare says there's some kinda error)
could you re-up that?
I will check it out in the morning, and if it is still a problem, I will re-up it again.
Thanks
Post a Comment
<< Home