Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E. - Psyko Funk
Video #358....Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E. - Psyko Funk
Here is a little snip from the yahoo shopping website:
Originally composed of six Samoandescended brothers from Los Angeles, the BooYaa T.R.I.B.E. offered a distinctly authentic brand of gangsta rap. Sons of a Baptist minister, the brothers Devoux lead rapper Paul aka Ganxsta Ridd, bandleader Ted aka the Godfather, Donald aka
Don L, Roscoe aka Rosco, Danny aka OMB, and David aka EKA grew up in a rough neighborhood, and were drawn into gang culture as a survival tactic, joining up with the Mob Piru Bloods. They all served prison sentences at one time or another on drug and/or weapons charges, but it wasn't until brother Robert Devoux was killed in a shooting that they determined to leave the lifestyle. Quitting cold turkey, all six brothers left Los Angeles and moved to Japan to live with their cousin, a sumo wrestler. There they formed a rap and dance troupe dubbed the Blue City Crew, and performed regularly to enthusiastic response from Japanese audiences. (click here for more info on this group)When I read the above, I did not know that they were all brothers from the same family. You learn something new each day from the internet. Ain't the internet great!? If it wasn't for the internet, I would not be sharing all these videos with you. They would just be collecting dust in a box somewhere. :)
Enjoy The Video!

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

1 Comments:
So many thanks, thanks for all the good old videos, youre a legend, keep up the excellent work!
Post a Comment
<< Home