Monday, January 30, 2006

Big Daddy Kane - I Get The Job Done - Arsenio Hall Show

Video #348...
Big Daddy Kane - I Get The Job Done
Live on Arsenio Hall - 1989
Hey guys and gals. I have another rip today. This is the last rip for January 2006. This video is from The Arsenio Hall show in 1989 and Big Daddy Kane tore it up as usual. This video is over 6 minutes long due to a short
interview at the beginning with Kane. One thing I noticed about the live stint is that the 1st verse is missing. It should go like, "The question at hand is how do I love thee. I count the ways, but girls don't shove me...." I have no idea why it is missing. :) This track is off his 1989 album called "It's A Big Daddy Thing". This album had other hits like, "Young, Gifted and Black", "Smooth Operator", and "To Be Your Man". Big Daddy Kane is still a force to be reckoned with today. He was last seen onVH1's Hip Hop Honors 2005 show doing his patented split. :)

Anyway, enjoy the video. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger EmDee said...

http://hellserv.serveftp.com/straightup/Video/oldschoolvideoes/culture

Monday, January 30, 2006 4:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I have no clue why the first verse is not in there. But I never question BDK.

Good video!

Monday, January 30, 2006 2:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home