The UMCs - Blue Cheese
Video #032 (Rerip!)The UMC's - Blue Cheese....
Another rerip... I am probably going to redo all my videos. :P
I have today one of my earlier rips and just added the MP3 to make the sound better. I also added the title screen and album cover at the end. Question, does it look ok to put the album at the end? I do this to fill in
the gap when the video ends and the MP3 is still going. Please leave a comment if it looks ok.This video is called "Blue Cheese" by The UMC's and was released on their Fruits Of Nature album in 1991. This video is very colorful and quite funny. They are chasing a blue, slimer wannabee, claymation looking, character. There are fight scenes out of Batman (Pow! Bam!). :) Well, enjoy the video! I have 2 versions of the video one in 320x240 and one in 640x480.
Download the video!

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

1 Comments:
Sure, will get that up as soon as I can.. ;) But please don't kill me. :p
Post a Comment
<< Home