A few requests filled.
Hey all, I just had some free time so I filled in a few requests from the comments. Sorry for any delay, There should be a better way to view all the comments. ;)
Anyway here are the 3 links. They are all on Rapidshare.de so the links should be there for a while.
Anyway here are the 3 links. They are all on Rapidshare.de so the links should be there for a while.




![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

9 Comments:
Just letting you know the Cool C video is not working. At least its not working for me. Anyone else have this problem?
hey mike, I'm an oldschool-addicted medical student from germany an I just found your site. three words: I LOVE IT. may you contact me (david_run_dmc@hotmail.com) so I can tell you my requests? it would be very nice of you, 'cause your videos brighten up the times when I don't have to learn. peace & regards from leipzig, germany -david-
I got it to work.
What problem were you having, and what did you do to make it work?
Thanks for the re-ups!
Freshco & Miz are extremely dope.
Hey Kenny, how big can you rip the video's and still have an excellent quality?
I would like to have that Freshco video in a larger view,
do you have any other video's from him?
Thanks man!
sorry Mike, I was confusing you with Kenny from The Video Crates site :)
cheers 4 freshco re-up.
thanks for posting Frescho & Miz.
Post a Comment
<< Home