Sunday, January 01, 2006

Too Nice - I Git Minze

Video #341...
Too Nice - "I Git Minze"
Happy New Year everybody!! I hope you all had a great New Year! I Did! And I am looking foward to 2006.
I have a video for you today. The quality is not perfect (all my videos are far from perfect), but I know that this video will probably not be around on the internet and I like this track.
A little story about this video. This is one of the videos that gave me
problems before when trying to rip from the original VHS I taped it on. I would be able to view the video from the VCR to a TV with no problems but when I played the tape through my computer, there were alot of different horizontal white lines that made it very unclear to watch. I was kind of annoyed because I like the video and track. So I recently got a DVD recorder. I hooked up the VCR to the DVDR and copied the video to a DVD. And was I so happy! There were no lines presnet at all. Only problem is that the background get lighter and darker when the picture is dark or light. Could be my VCR is going or it is a feature that brightens/darken the picture when needed. This track is off there album "Cold Facts" thaat was released in 1989. I never had the album, so I don't know much about the track on it except "I Git Minze". This is a Hip House Track... Anyway, I hope you enjoy the video.


Download the video below!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home