Public Enemy - Don't Believe The Hype
Video #331.I have another old school music video for ya. This time it is "Don't Believe The Hype" by Public Enemy which came out in 1988. This video is live on some show, but I do not know which one it is. Anyone know
which show this is from? If you do, please leave a comment. This track is off their album, "It Takes A Nation Of Million To Hold Us Back". There are alot of videos that came out of this album. Videos such as "Rebel Without A Pause", "Night Of The Living Baseheads", and "Bring The Noise". Public Enemy are still making albums as of today (2005).Download the video below and enjoy!

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

2 Comments:
Aaarghhh! Thank god I bookmarked your blog. This is cbnt from the old phunky boards (rip). Kore321 It's good to see that your still out there and doing a good service. (note to self, must remember to visit more). Keep it up!
Click the PJ link under my links. That is his new site.
Post a Comment
<< Home