Sunday, December 04, 2005

Jungle Brothers - I Get A Kick Out Of You

Hey all... I have another Jungle Brothers video. This video was released on a video compilation VHS, named Red Hot & Blue. This was a special that was broadcast on ABC TV on December, 1 1990, and was later released on video. It was a tribute to Cole Porter and an AIDS benefit. It was also released on CD. This complilation has other artists such as U2, Neneh Cherry, Fine Young Canibals... All the videos have to do with safe sex...

Enjoy the video download! :)
Jungle Brothers - I Get A Kick Out Of You - 1990 [8.66 MB]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site b. Your colection is sick!! Love a lot of that shit!! I am in the process of getting all my videos in order. I think we could do some trading down the road. Can you up CMW -Gaffled Em Up?

Sunday, December 04, 2005 12:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, you have some dope videos! Thanks a lot.

I went to your angelfire site. I have a request when you find the time, its no rush.

Gang Starr - Positivity
Video # 278

Thank You.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 8:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home