Yo-Yo - You Can't Play With My Yo-Yo
Video #330.Welcome again to another installment of Kore321's Old School Music Videos. ;) I have for you a female rapper that
came out in the early 1990's named Yo-Yo (real name is Yolanda Whittaker). This video is called "You Can't Play With My Yo-Yo". Ice Cube is shown alot in this video and pretty much made her in the rap scene. This is off her 1st album called "Make Way For The Motherlode". I really like here style, and she has a different style then other female rappers, like, Salt N Pepa. She is from the West Coast, so you know she is into the Gangsta stuff..Download and Enjoy!

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

3 Comments:
please please i look for video clips group C.E.B. (Cool C, Ultimate Squeeze Eazy, Steady B)
link just sends you to yousendit's homepage again. peace
AAAGHHHH! Got it working now. I copy the link to blogger and it doesn't copy the whole link for some reason. Thanks again for the heads up.
Post a Comment
<< Home