Friday, December 09, 2005

MC Bink - Party Move

Now you are probably saying to yourself, "What is this guy thinking, putting this video up?". Well, I am just going through all my videos and will rip any hip hop/house video that I think is great, weird, or rare. I guess you can clasify this as a weird video. LOL :) This video shows a white guy rapping. (probably not known at all) It is actually Hip House track [the genre that I was really into at the time.] The guy is MC Bink (where did he get that name from?). The title name is "Party Move". I'm not even sure if this is the whole video because Rap City on BET used this at the end of their video show and it is only 2 mins long. Anyway, check it out if you dare! ;)

Enjoy this video download!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man i need your email address so i can send you some video links....

Saturday, December 10, 2005 1:03:00 AM  
Blogger kore321 (Mike) said...

I don't know who you are. :-)

Saturday, December 10, 2005 2:11:00 AM  
Blogger Brian - ball_d_locks Productions said...

here, i signed up for a blogger account. I have a ton of videos and I am hoping we can trade. I have MC Ren Final Frontier to send you the link to. I am going through my video tapes and puting them into files on my computer. Let me know boss. Right now I have- Little shawn "I amde Love", MC Ren, Fu Shnickens -La Schmoove" and Slick Rick Bedtime Story. As you know it is a work in progress... let me know homie

Saturday, December 10, 2005 10:44:00 AM  
Blogger Brian - ball_d_locks Productions said...

thanks for the response! glad I support your site!

Sunday, December 11, 2005 6:11:00 PM  
Blogger kore321 (Mike) said...

Sorry did not see the comment. you can send an email to: xkore321x@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Mike

Sunday, December 11, 2005 6:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home