The D.O.C. - Beautiful But Deadly
Hello once again to my Old School Music Video Blog. I am now at video #325. I have for you today is The D.O.C. and his video "Beautiful But Deadly". This track is from the album "No One Can Do It Better", which
was released in 1989. The D.O.C is from the West Coast and hung around the likes of NWA. This track is not your typical hip hop/gangsta track, there is rock guitar music and the guitarist is shown in the video. I guess The D.O.C. was trying to get the white crowd fans. :) They all tried that at one time or another. You can't blame them for trying bring in a bigger fan base and bring in the green. ;) Download and Enjoy!

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

1 Comments:
just stumbled on your site. impressive collection and i'll be here every day now.
requesting anything pharcyde, native tongue, or gang starr.
Post a Comment
<< Home