King Tee - Diss You
Hey guys, it's been a few days without putting up something new. Well, that's not the case today. I have another video rip, this one is video #326. Just for anyone that is new to my blog, I did not start this blog with video #001. Any of the videos I have on this b
log are from my own collection and I ripped them from VHS as well. ;) Anyway, I have for you today, "Diss You" by King Tee. This is another rapper from the west coast. He had another hit earlier with "Bass" in 1987. I don't have too much to say about these videos (I don't do alot of research), I just like to share them with you. ;) So download the video!Download and enjoy! ;)

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

1 Comments:
Oh no the link is extend !
KOre Can you please re-up this video I have already 3 king tee's video but this one I haven't it will be very nice tnanks.
Post a Comment
<< Home