Monday, December 12, 2005

Masters Of Ceremony - Sexy

Video #329.
I have for you today an old school jam from 1986. This video is called "Sexy" and is by Masters Of Ceremony. I did not even know that
Grand Puba was in this group at that time. I haven't watched this video since 1990. I only remember Puba from the "Slow Down" track in 1991 by Brand Nubian. LOL :) Anyway, another classic hip hop joint. This track is from the Album named "Dynamite". I have this album, I still can't remember Grand Puba in the group. Go Figure. :)

Download and enjoy the video.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brian - ball_d_locks Productions said...

the link just goes to the main page of yousendit beta, not to the video.

Monday, December 12, 2005 9:05:00 AM  
Blogger kore321 (Mike) said...

All taken care of, thanks for letting me know.

Monday, December 12, 2005 12:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you reup? thanks

Saturday, December 17, 2005 5:01:00 PM  
Blogger kore321 (Mike) said...

The link is fresh again. :) Enjoy!

Sunday, December 18, 2005 5:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home