MC Hammer - Pump It Up
Video #332...I have another video for you ... :) This time we have Mr. MC Hammer from Oakland (AKA Oaktown), CA.. This video is called "Pump It Up"
and was released in 1988. This track is from his 1st Album "Let's Get It Started". This album had other hits like, "Turn This Mutha Out", "They Put Me In The Mix", and "Let's Get It Started". Some of his female backup dancers formed a group called "Oaktown's 357"..Enjoy The Video Download!

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

5 Comments:
ok this site would be FAR better if you uploaded some videos to actual DECENT music. I got all excited when I found this site and then explored your library, but everyday I've checked has just been a disappointment.
You've got some impressive videos in your selection, start breaking them out!
Sorry to disappoint you, Mr Anonymous. ;)
I am just ripping the videos on my VHS tapes in order. I have hundreds more to rip. I am going in order of what's on them.
What videos do you consider decent? Public Enemy, Yo-Yo, etc are not? I know there are a few on here that are not, but they are probably rare. :) Let me know which ines youare referring to...
i dont mean to rip you cause i do enjoy checking your site every chance i get and appreciate the work you're putting in here. it just seems to me like some things are rare because they were never quality to begin with. i think people would most want the classic jams you have in your collection, not the super rare one hit wonders.
but hey its your site and ill still be back all the time no matter what.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Thanks for the comments, but you still did not answer my question, which videos are you refering to that you want to see?
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home