Friday, December 23, 2005

The Funky Worm - Hustle (To The Music)

Video #337...
Hello again to another installment of my ripped old school music videos. I have today another non-hip hop video. This one is a house jam from 1988. The track is called "Hustle (To The Music)" by The Funky Worm. The
12" cover looks like art from a Bootsy Collins Album. [look to the right] ;) I personally like this track and I also have the 12" in my personal collection. The Funky Worm sounds like a breakdance move. LOL. Speaking on breakdancing, wasn't it fun to do back in the day? I wasn't the greatest but I grew up in the era when it was big. Today's kids would probably laugh at what we did, because todays breaking is so complex. I couldn't really do it then, I sure could not be able to do it today.

Enjoy the video!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home