Monday, December 19, 2005

Two Kings In A Cipher - Movin' On 'Em

Video #334...
Hey there people, I saw a post on
Vinyl Addicts, about this group, Two Kings In A Cipher. I remembered I have the video for the track they mentioned and decided to rip it. The track is "Movin' On 'Em". This track is off the group's album "From Pyramids To Projects" that was release in 1991. I don't have much info on this group so just enjoy the video. I made 2 different versions of the video. One is 640x480 and the other is 320x240. They are both in WMV format, I was having problems trying to get the video in mpg format. But the big on e came out pretty good qualitywise.

Download the video and enjoy!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually I don't know really too much about Two Kings In A Cipher either, but I do know that producer D-Dot(aka The Madd Rapper) from puff daddy's production team is one of the members in this group! just some useless info haha!

Monday, December 19, 2005 5:49:00 PM  
Blogger kore321 (Mike) said...

Thanks for that info. You learn something new everyday. ;)

Monday, December 19, 2005 5:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh yeah... amazing...

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 3:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i heard that too that one or two members went on to become important producers

anyway this track is alot weaker than on the album version of the track. the words are the same though but on the album there's a famous sample -very danceable- used for the track and it's much more uptempo...

they seem to back up their videos with whacked out backing beats as there is also another video you can see at singingfool.com and there it's the same - completely different track than the album version

Monday, May 15, 2006 1:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home