Friday, December 16, 2005

Eric B & Rakim - Let The Rhythm Hit 'Em - Rapmania 1990

Video # 333
The last few ripped videos we taped this year from an Old School Marathon on VH1 Soul. So you will see the VH1 Soul logo in these videos. :( Anywho, I have a video that was taken from the Rapmania
1990 show that was held at the Apollo Theather in Harlem, NY. This is Eric B & Rakim doing "Let The Rhythm Hit 'Em" which is off the Album with the same name released in 1990. Unfortuanely this video is approx. 2 mins and 45 secs. The real video is approx. 6 mins long. I like Eric B and Rakim ever since they came out in 1986. I remember a track on the cassette I had back then from them called "Chinese Arithmetic" which was a scratching segment from Eric B off the "Paid In Full" Album. Great Stuff!

Download and Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats a dope Video! And that Public Enemy video was dope too.

Thanks Man.

Saturday, December 17, 2005 8:00:00 PM  
Blogger kore321 (Mike) said...

Thanks for the nice comment. ;)

Saturday, December 17, 2005 10:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home