Style - What A Brother Know
Video #340...I tried to transfer some of the videos with bad white lines from the VHS
Tapes to DVD and the white lines were not there on ther DVD copy. That is good news, because there were alot of old stuff I did not want to rip due to the lines, so now I can rip them.Anyway, I have for you today, Style - "What A Brother Know". This video, the audio was real awful and I took the MP3 and fixed the audio. (Thanks dbtb for the track!) This video came out in 1990. There was another video that Style did which is called "The Assassinator", which is a great track as well. I have 2 versions of the "What A Brother Know" video, one small (320x240) and one large (640x480). I am having problems with Yousendit at the moment on the large one. When I finally get that one upped, I will add it here.
Enjoy the video download! ;)

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home