Thursday, January 05, 2006

Style - The Assassinator

Video #022 (Rerip!)
Style - The Assassinator
I did it again! I took an older video rip and reripped it and added the MP3 to the video with uncensored lyrics. :P
This time I reripped "The Assassinator" by Style that was released on
the "In Tone We Trust" album in 1990. I had to do some slicing and dicing to the MP3 because the MP3 was too long and there were parts between the lyrics that were long. I think I did a very good job. You can't even notice the sliced parts. :) Please comment on my editing. Tell me how great of a job doing. LOL. I will be doing these for now on so the tracks are in stereo and not in mono. I also made two different versions one in 320x240 and the other in 640x480.

Enjoy the video downloads!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thats real kool how you did that. The music sounds so much better and you were able to match the music with the video. Great job!

Thursday, January 05, 2006 12:58:00 PM  
Blogger kore321 (Mike) said...

Thanks for the nice comment, pimp. :)

Thursday, January 05, 2006 3:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn, wish i had found this site sooner. i missed the other Style video. (that whole album is underrated)


great site though.

Thursday, January 05, 2006 11:24:00 PM  
Blogger kore321 (Mike) said...

I will reup the what a brother know video soon!

Saturday, January 07, 2006 2:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home