Ultramagnetic MC's - Traveling At The Speed Of Thought
Video #138 (Rerip!) 
Ultramagnetic MC's - Traveling At The Speed Of Thought
Hey all! I have a video here that I had ripped twice before and was not happy so I redid again. This time I added the MP3 to have the stereo sound. All my VHS tapes were taped on a mono machine or don't come
out stereo. :( The last couple of videos came out real good so I am going to do this in the future. This video called "Traveling At The Speed Of Thought" by the Ultramagnetic MC's is one of my top favorite tracks in Hip Hop and was released in 1988 on the "Critical Beatdown" Album. When I first saw this video, I laughed at the space outfits they wore (didn't alot of those old school guys wear insane stuff?) You can hear an Afrika Bambaataa sample in this track. I hope you guys enjoy the new rips. I will be also redoing Style - The Assassinator when I find the right MP3. So look out for that one soon as well!

Ultramagnetic MC's - Traveling At The Speed Of Thought
Hey all! I have a video here that I had ripped twice before and was not happy so I redid again. This time I added the MP3 to have the stereo sound. All my VHS tapes were taped on a mono machine or don't come
out stereo. :( The last couple of videos came out real good so I am going to do this in the future. This video called "Traveling At The Speed Of Thought" by the Ultramagnetic MC's is one of my top favorite tracks in Hip Hop and was released in 1988 on the "Critical Beatdown" Album. When I first saw this video, I laughed at the space outfits they wore (didn't alot of those old school guys wear insane stuff?) You can hear an Afrika Bambaataa sample in this track. I hope you guys enjoy the new rips. I will be also redoing Style - The Assassinator when I find the right MP3. So look out for that one soon as well!Download the video below!

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

4 Comments:
Any reason you need the email address? Just wondering. ;)
Mike
I'll send you an email...
Mike
this was a funny vid.
thanks for posting it
skeezoids!
yo man, can you pls reeup this... good looks
Post a Comment
<< Home