Sunday, January 08, 2006

Tony D - E.F.F.E.C.T.

Video #342...
Tony D - E.F.F.E.C.T.
Ok, now I am back on track and ripping new old school videos and not reripping old ones I have done already. (I will rerip when I get the chance) I wanted to fix the audio on this video,
but none of the mp3s I found or were given, did not go along with the video. There were longer beats between lyrics and some parts did not sync well. :( oh well, I tried my best. ;) This video by Tony D AKA Harvey Wallbangar is called "E.F.F.E.C.T." and was released on the Droppin' Funky Verses album in 1991. I never heard the whole album so I'm not sure if any of the other tracks are any good. Anyone like this album? Well, I spoke with Tony D on one of the forums in the recent past, so if he is still around, I hope he likes the video. I know he was asking for it for awhile now. Sorry for the wait.

Enjoy the video!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not a bad album. There was one really good song called "I Know Who I Am" and a 3rd Bass dis at the end. One of the most underrated producers all time.

Sunday, January 08, 2006 3:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mike, I'm an oldschool-addicted medical student from germany an I just found your site. three words: I LOVE IT. may you contact me (david_run_dmc@hotmail.com) so I can tell you my requests? it would be very nice of you, 'cause your videos brighten up the times when I don't have to learn. peace & regards from leipzig, germany -david-

Sunday, January 08, 2006 6:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mike, I followed your link from the phunky junction website. I love your site and you have such an entensive list of videos. I do have one request. Would it be possible to post a link for the MC Trouble video, "I Wanna Make You Mine." I just LOVE this song and I haven't seen the video in years. My email is YalondaF@aol.com. Thanks

Monday, January 09, 2006 4:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks man, great video
now did you rip the sound or did you leave it?
because I don't mind a less sound if it's matching the video

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 2:20:00 PM  
Blogger kore321 (Mike) said...

This is the actual sound from the video itself. I tried to add the MP3 but it was not going good... :(

Glad you like it. ;)

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 3:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home