Monday, January 09, 2006

PD2 - (I Got) Movement

Video #343...
PD2 - (I Got) Movement
Hello once again.. I have a video from a group who called themselves PD2 and were from Seattle, Wa. Not sure what PD2 means, I could not find too much from these guys on the interent. PD2 had one Rapper
(MC 3-D) and a DJ (DJ 2Smooth). I have a picture of the 12" of this track (look to the right) and it mentions an album called, Situation (Out Of Hand) released by Jrod Recordings in 1990. Again, I could not find any info on the internet. I used the MP3, which was supplied by dbtb (thanks Bro), on this rip. This is not your typical hip hop track and probably not well know at all. I know alot of you probably will not download this, so it is upped onto Yousendit.

Download the video below!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home