A Few Lisette Melendez Vidz!
Man, I have not updated this blog with any new rips recently. I have been working on getting those request done. There are alot of them! ;)
I know some of you are probably saying what is up here? Where is the Hip Hop Vidz? Well, I used to be in so many different fazes of music, it is unreal (I even was into Heavy Metal as well. Don't worry, there will not be any Heavy Metal videos on here.). But I enjoy the old school Hip Hop the most.
Anyway....I have 3 (three) videos today from a popular Freestyle female. Lisette Melendez was one of my favorite females of the Freestyle era. I just got 2 DVDs of Freestyle music videos from such artists Lisette Melendez, Cover Girls, TKA, Coro, Corina, Sweet Sensation, etc...The videos I have today are as follows:
Video #345...
Lisette Melendez - Together Forever - 1990
I would have to say that this is my favorite track from Ms. Melendez. I don't know why, but whe it first came out, I was hooked to it. Lisette is a very beautiful woman as well. There is alot of dancing in this video. I
used to dance alout in the clubs when I was younger. Can't do that anymore. ;)
Video #346...
Lisette Melendez - A Day In My Life (Without You) - 1991
This video is a pretty good one as well. I would say that this my second favorite video from Lisette Melendez.
Well, Enjoy the video downloads.
I know some of you are probably saying what is up here? Where is the Hip Hop Vidz? Well, I used to be in so many different fazes of music, it is unreal (I even was into Heavy Metal as well. Don't worry, there will not be any Heavy Metal videos on here.). But I enjoy the old school Hip Hop the most.
Anyway....I have 3 (three) videos today from a popular Freestyle female. Lisette Melendez was one of my favorite females of the Freestyle era. I just got 2 DVDs of Freestyle music videos from such artists Lisette Melendez, Cover Girls, TKA, Coro, Corina, Sweet Sensation, etc...The videos I have today are as follows:
Video #345...Lisette Melendez - Together Forever - 1990
I would have to say that this is my favorite track from Ms. Melendez. I don't know why, but whe it first came out, I was hooked to it. Lisette is a very beautiful woman as well. There is alot of dancing in this video. I
used to dance alout in the clubs when I was younger. Can't do that anymore. ;)
Video #346...
Lisette Melendez - A Day In My Life (Without You) - 1991
This video is a pretty good one as well. I would say that this my second favorite video from Lisette Melendez.
Video #347...
Lisette Melendez - Never Say Never - 1991
I did not hear this track too much in 1991. I never even seen this video until today. I think I was into another faze at this time. LOL ;)
Well, Enjoy the video downloads.
Sorry for using Rapidshare, but it is the one that I like that the link does not die.


![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

4 Comments:
Request:
Chi Ali - Age Ain't Nothin' But A #
Sorry, I don't have that video, but you can obtain it at Vinyl Addicts. http://vinyladdicts.blogspot.com
Just go to the archives section and find the section below:
murder-written-by-funky-roadrunner
Hope that helps.
Peace.
Props! for these lisette melendez vids
would you happen to have her "goody" video w/ Greg Nice??
Mike, I was checking out your video pages on Angelfire and I gotta give you props for having an excellent collection. I am 33 and can appreciate the work you're doing. Keeping old school hip hop alive and intact is noble work, in my opinion. I would request and trade with you, but you're collection most likely outweighs mine by a wide margin. If you had time, though, would you up that My Philosophy vid? Peace and Props..........Cesar
Post a Comment
<< Home