Jungle Brothers-Jungle Brother(Urban Takeover Mix)
Video #344....Jungle Brothers - Jungle Brother (urban takeover mix)
Hello out there in video land... LOL...
I have a video that is not too old school but it by the JBs! This video by
the Jungle Brothers is called "Jungle Brother" and it is on the "Senseless" Soundtrack that came out in 1998 and starred Marlon Wayans and David Spade. This particular mix (The Urban Takeover Mix) was on their "Jungle Brother: The Remixes" 12 inch. I like this track, it is very house oriented. After I was fading out of the Old School Hip Hop faze back in early 90's I got into the club, dance, techno-house faze. So this video is not an old JB video but one of their more recent ones. So, I hope you enjoy this one.. :)Download the Video!

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

2 Comments:
Hi, thanks for your work, this blog is awesome. Do you have any Digable Planetst video besides 9th Wonder (Blackitolism), it would be great if you upload it. Thanks
Sorry, but I don't have any Digable Planet videos. :(
Post a Comment
<< Home