Lordz Of Brooklyn - Bomb The System
Video #152 (Rerip!)Lordz Of Brooklyn - Bomb The System
This video is for all the Graff Hedz out there! :) This rap group/graffitt crew put out this video in 1992 and is called "Bomb The System". I believe that this video was made exclusively just for "Video Graff Video Magazine #6" that came out of New York, New York in 1992 (where I got this from). I don't see anything about this track anywhere else. I found a site, http://lordzofbrooklyn.globalfilmschool.com/ ,where you can hear mp3 snips of their albums that came out in 1995 (All In The Family) and 2003 (Graffiti Roc). Some of the tracks sound like House Of Pain tracks. There are some tracks that Everlast was on. So if you like HOP, then you would definately like LOB.
Enjoy the video!

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home