Monday, January 16, 2006

New request section

I created a new request section where I will put up requests. These will be located on the left side bar towards the bottom called "Requests Filled". Also if you request a video from my site: KORE321's Old School Video Vault please also mention the Video number and put in the recent post's comments. This will make it easier for me to find a certain video and know there are. And also I will fill requests when I have the time to do so. So check the the requests filled area... This is a trial, so I might eliminate it in the future if it does not go well..

Thanks

19 Comments:

Blogger EmDee said...

Tuff Crew - Robbin Hoods
Video 012

Success N Effect - Roll It Up
Video 056

MC Breed - Ain't No Future In Your Frontin'
Video 033

Kings Of Pressure - Tales From The Darkside
Video 139

Terminator X - Juvenile Delinquintz
Video 027

D-Nice - Crumbs On The Table
Video 066

Monday, January 16, 2006 4:30:00 AM  
Blogger EmDee said...

Steady B - Goin' Steady
Video 160

Cool C - I Got A Habit
Video 159

X-Clan - Funkin' Lesson
Video 173

UBC - UB Style
Video 164

7A3 - Drums Of Steel
Video 190

King Sun - On The Club Tip
Video 232

Pete Nice and Daddy Rich - Rat Bastard
Video 241

Tuff Crew - What You Don't Know
Video 247

Isis - Rebel Soul
Video 265

King Sun - Be Black
Video 302

Monday, January 16, 2006 4:48:00 AM  
Blogger kore321 (Mike) said...

HEHE, when I mean request, I don't mean request the whole site. LOL :)
I'm only playing. I will get to those when the time is right. There are a few on there I am not happy with the quality and will have to rerip. Look for a few soon!

Monday, January 16, 2006 2:33:00 PM  
Blogger Hordak said...

3rd Bass - Product of The Environment is avaiable here http://rapidshare.de/files/9650181/3rd_Bass_-_Product_of_The_Environment.mpg.html

check out my page too, you'll find some music and videos there too:
http://strictlyundergroundfunk.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 1:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#142 - Cool C - Glamorous Life

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 4:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#123 BDP - My philosophy!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 11:50:00 AM  
Blogger clawdada said...

def jef - black to the future

thats my most wanted video at the moment (ref #098).

anyone having problems with rapidshare like me?, it says i have to wait 43 minutes or whatever, but after i wait that long nothing happens or it says i've downloaded too many files etc.

HELP!!!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 4:48:00 PM  
Blogger kore321 (Mike) said...

Yea, I am having the same problem when DLing. I did not encounter the too many files message yet.

That's why YSI is good, but you only have a week to have the file on their server. :(

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 5:59:00 PM  
Blogger EmDee said...

kore321 (Mike)
http://www.megaupload.com

Thursday, January 19, 2006 8:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.megashares.com/
http://www.easy-sharing.com/
http://storeandserve.com/

and plenty more

Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about All for One -brand nubian,
OR I`m the magnificent-SPECIAL ED!!!

Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up Mike, it's GMM. I'd love to see the video for west coast allstars - we're all in the same gang (#69). Peace!

Friday, January 20, 2006 3:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#52 Groove B Chill - Hip Hop Music or #63 Groove B Chill - Hip Hop music on Teen Summit

Saturday, January 21, 2006 3:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

here's some tricks for rapidshare:

to get around the time limit:
1. Go to the URL of the content you want to download.
2. Click on Free.
3. Now the counter will show in the bottom right. Then enter javascript:alert(c=1) in the adress bar. Make sure to delete the adress which is there from before, only javascript:alert(c=1) should be typed in when you hit Enter.

to have no dl limit per hour, download rapidshare leecher:
http://www10.rapidupload.com/d.php?file=dl&filepath=2835

Saturday, January 21, 2006 3:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i could add a couple more requests:

Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince- i think i can beat mike tyson (live at the apollo)
3rd Bass- wordz of wisdom

Sunday, January 22, 2006 4:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chill Rob G - Court Is Now In Session

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 1:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#173 X-Clan - Funkin' Lesson

oh pretty please!!!

and #134 as well.....Because I'm Strictly Business!!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 7:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to see:
Audio Two - Many Styles
Video # 195

Audio Two - I Get The Papers
Video # 025

Audio Two - On The Road Again Video # 051

EPMD - Strictly Business
Video # 134

Ultramagnetic MC's - Traveling At The Speed Of Thought
Video # 138
(I tried to download it but the link was expired)

Just Ice - Going Way Back
Video # 215

Biz Markie - Biz Is Goin' Off Video # 216

Slick Rick - Teenage Love
Video # 193


Thank you very much!

Thursday, January 26, 2006 4:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grrrrreat site man
that's exactly what i was always looking for !!

334 two kings in a cipher - movin on em
Video #342
tony d effect
(that video i was always looking for cause it's pretty dope with the sax and all that)



would be appreciated

Friday, May 12, 2006 7:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home