Inner City - Big Fun
Video #353 ....Inner City - Big Fun
Hey all you video freaks out there, I am back with another music video from my personal collection.
First off, I want to state the reason I do not make my videos in bigger format. The videos I rip are from my on VHS tapes. Each of these videos are taped in the slowest speed on my VCR at the time. So that means I get 6 hours of videos on one (1) VHS tape. So the quality will be very degraded. I did not care back then, I was young and foolish. :) So if I made a video in bigger size,
the picture will be very fuzzy and I don't like that. If you look at some of the big videos I did, they are no great. :( And for some reason, my capture card does not work great either. So that is why, and also for some reason I am having problems putting the videos in mpg format. Any help out there?Anyhow, I have today another house/club track. This time it is "Big Fun" by Inner City which is off two (2) different albums with the same track listing. These albums are "Big Fun" and "Paradise" which both came out in 1989. There were other chart busting tracks off these albums, such as; "Good Life" and "Do You Love What You Feel" (I have this video also).
Enjoy this download! :)

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home