Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The W.I.S.E. Guyz - Time For Peace

Video #352....
The W.I.S.E. Guyz - Time For Peace
OK, once again I have another rip before the end of January. I thought the other day was the last one, but I was on a roll.
I have now a group which is not really well known, but I like this track called "Time for Peace". This track came out in 1989 and was on their only album, "The eF yoU eN Kay E" (I guess they meant, The Funke?) according to discogs.com. Anyway, this track is all about PEACE and also mentions the Russian Threat back then (what happened to Russia? :)) Now it would still pertain to the war we are in today with Iraq. I first heard this track on the radio and then saw the video. I could not find a picture of the album cover, anyone have it?

Enjoy the video!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mike, with what software did you convert the videos? i love your site and want to do a simmilar one, i have almost 30 vhs tapes with tons of videos from the golden years of yo! mtv raps n shit.

thx pimp! skreel

Thursday, February 02, 2006 12:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home