DJ Chuck Chillout & Kool Chip - I'm Large
Video#351....DJ Chuck Chillout & Kool Chip - I'm Large
Wow, I am on a roll. :) Again, I have another video rip for today. This time I have "I'm Large" by DJ Chuck Chillout & Kool Chip. This track is
off their album named "Masters Of The Rhythm" that came out in 1989. This is another one of my favorite old school hip hop tracks. The James Bond track is great and is well done. The video is not bad either. Dapper Dan and Chuck Chillout are kidnapped and it is up to Kool Chip to rescue them. :) Anyway, this duo had another video, which I just recently seen, called "Rhythm Is The Master" also from the same album. But this blog is only for the videos ripped from my personal collection, either from my original VHS tapes or DVDs I recently obtained.Enjoy the video download! :)

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

2 Comments:
Crazy...
Didn't know there was a video
Love this track.
Gonna check the video now
Impressive...! many thanks for all of that
Post a Comment
<< Home