Monday, January 30, 2006

MC Lyte - Lyte As A Rock

Video #349....
MC Lyte - Lyte As A Rock
Here I have another rip. This one is an MC Lyte video called "Lyte As A Rock". I believe that this is her first video (correct me if I am wrong)
that she out out in 1988. This track is off her 1st album named "Lyte As A Rock". This album had some other hits such as, "10% Dis", "Paper Thin" and I Cram To Understand U". I like this video. The track is great and it really gets you hooked. :) This video takes you through time. You begin in the caveman era, to the egyptian times, than the gangster (not gangsta) times, and then to the present (at that time 1988). Don't get upset with me about the quality of the rip, there is not much I could do to it. This video was not taped from cable but from "Video Music Box" (they are still aound to this day) from a UHF station in NYC. So the picture will have a little blurryness to it and there might be some ghosting in the video. Sorry! :(
Enjoy the video anyway!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just amazing that someone else out there was taping the hell out of video music box back in the day...damn I wish I still had my tapes. Your doing a great job keep it up. Can I also make a reuqest to see KMDs Who Me video

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 1:04:00 AM  
Blogger kore321 (Mike) said...

Hey anonymous,
I don't have the KMD in my personal collection. If I do at any point, I will up it.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 11:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home