Friday, February 03, 2006

Questions

I have a few questions about the request section. Is this section good? Does everyone like it? Please leave a comment and if you have any comments on the style. Are there 2 pictures on each line? I should have asked these a while back, but I just thought them now. Also please leave your name instead of anonymous, I would like to know who is speaking. :) You do not need to have a blogger account. Hope everyone is enjoying these videos.
Thanks for any compliments in advance.

8 Comments:

Blogger EmDee said...

all is so as it should
keeping so

Friday, February 03, 2006 5:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The section is great. Two pics on each line. Keeo doing what you're doing, it's very much appreciated! /GMM

Friday, February 03, 2006 6:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The videos are great. enjoying them a lot, so keep it up man!

Friday, February 03, 2006 7:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nothing but love for the effort you make, but just wondering, is this the best quality you can get when you rip them, I mean, they are all rather small in size and the sound isn't always that good.

Friday, February 03, 2006 12:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! Thank you for all the videos. Keep up the good work mike.

Friday, February 03, 2006 1:30:00 PM  
Blogger clawdada said...

excellant work mike.

i've got a brand nubian special over on my site in case you want some videos back in return.

peace out

claw

http://clawdada.blogspot.com/

Friday, February 03, 2006 1:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your selection is dope dope dope ,..can say anything else,...please keep it up,..this is like a heaven for hip hop,..!!! thankx for your dedication!!

Friday, February 10, 2006 5:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man site is perfect!!I got lots of those you posted especially Gangstarr ol videos, im lookin for the Erick Sermon video feat. Redman "Stay Real".Thatd be so dope!!!
One, Sumo

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 5:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home