Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Rock'n Gee & DJ Shawn - Swing Beat

Video #'s 355 & 356
Rock'n Gee & DJ Shawn - Swing Beat
Ok, I have 2 different videos for one track. The track is "Swing Beat" by Rock'n Gee & DJ Shawn. This video came out in 1989. I do not have any further information for this group. I'm not even sure if the name is correct. LOL :) I saw a mention of the group on the internet on a website of a list of records. But no other information. The two (2) videos
are the original video and a live performance that I probably taped off Public Access Television in NYC. The video for the live performance says "City Beats Entertainment" which is a record company. Not sure if they put theses guys out. There are 2 MCs and 1 DJ. If anyone else has any other info about this group, I would very much like to hear it. The video production for the live performance is really bad and very low budget. :)

Enjoy the 2 videos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home