DJ Kool - Raggae Dance
Video #362....DJ Kool - Raggae Dance - 1990
Hey guys, I guess all of you heard "Let Me Clear My Throat", right? Well, DJ Kool had another track, but this one is from1990. This video is
called "Raggae Dance" and was released on the album named "The Music Ain't Loud Enuff" in 1990. This is, you can say, old school raggae music. :) If you like raggae music, then you will like this video. See how much he changed in his looks from then (1990) to the 1996 "Let Me Clear My Throat" track. I actually saw the video to the "Let Me Clear My Throat" today on VH1 Soul. It was the "Old School Reunion Mix) which featured Biz Markie and Doug E Fresh. I will put that up in the future. VH1 Soul has an hour dedicated the Old School Hip Hop and R&B and comes on every other day. I did see a few good videos recently too. So look for these videos after my long project of ripping my old tapes first.Download below, and also don't forget to leave a comment if you are enjoying the vidz! :)

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home