Gang Starr - Who' Gonna Take The Weight
Video #360....Gang Starr - Who's Gonna Take The Weight
Here is the winner of the recent poll from all of you. This video pretty much beat the competition. This video had 23 votes out of 97 votes for a 23% of the vote. It beat out Intelligent Hoodlum - "Black & Proud" by 6 votes. Kinda close though... :)

This video is pretty cool. You have DJ Premier at the rear on the turntable suspended by chains/rope which looks as if the turntable is in midair. :) This track is off their 1991 album "Step Into The Arena" I really like this track, the whirling sound is wild! I also made 2 size videos for this. One is 320x240 and the other is 640x480. Sorry for using wmv. But for some reason, I can not rip in mpg format and I can't rip in 640x480. :( I have to figure out why. I know one reason whay the quality is not the greatest, I use a TV card and rip from VHS. Anyway enjoy the video.
Download below!

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home