D-Nice - Glory
Video #359....D-Nice - Glory
Another old school hip hop video for you. This time it is by D-Nice and it is called "Glory". This video has footage from the movie of the same name that was released in 1990. For some reason, this track was not on
the Glory soundtrack. Maybe it was one of the tracks that were cut from the soundtrack.?? Anyway, it was released on his album named "Call Me D-Nice" that was released the same year. I like D-Nice's style. There is something there that I can not pinpoint. :) Other tracks on this album which were also made into videos are: "Crumbs On The Table" and "Call Me D-Nice". I also have these videos in my collection. :)Here is the video download! :)

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

1 Comments:
Great post Mike.
Yeah, I know what you mean about D-Nice and his stu=yle. I could not tell you what so great about it, but I really enjoy it. I also enjoy his second album "To tha Rescue". Or at what I have heard of it. I have only heard two songs for the album. It is to bad it was not successful.
Post a Comment
<< Home