Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Cool C - If You Really Love Me

Video #361...
Cool C - If You Really Love Me
Ok, I have found a few videos I did not know I had. I must have not cataloged these when I was going through my Video Tapes.
The video I have today is, Cool C - "If You Really
Love Me" which was released in 1990 on the "Life In The Ghetto" album. I don't even know if this is the entire video because it just ends quick. If anyone knows otherwise, let me know. Well, Cool C is going to be put to death on March 9th, unless a miracle happens. He killed a female Philadelphia Police Officer, I believe in 1996 with his righthand man, Steady B. But unfortuanely, Cool C was the trigger man and was sentenced to death in prison until they recently said to have him put to death. I guess the life in the ghetto was to much for him...

Enjoy the video

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home