Saturday, February 25, 2006

Ice Cube - Dead Homies

Video #363....
Ice Cube - Dead Homies - 1990
What is there to say about this man? He did possibly everthing a rapper can do. He started out with the controversial rap group "NWA" back in the late 80's. He then went on a great solo career and did many movies.
So he has been around for a while now. The video I give you today is "Dead Homies" off his "Kill At Will" album. The early 90's saw the rise of "Gangsta" rap and pretty much killed off the old school pioneers. Ice Cube is great to say the least. I liked all his releases and still do. For all the Ice Cube fans here is the video!

Download below!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT VIDEO

ITS A LITTLE BEFORE MY TIME, BUT WAS THERE A VIDEO FOR "ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE PROJECTS" ?

AND IF SO, DO YOU HAVE IT?

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 4:49:00 AM  
Blogger kore321 (Mike) said...

I'm not sure if there was one for that track.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 9:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice! never seen this one before... Ice cube is one of the few rappers who was able to make several dope albums in a row. btw I made a comment in an older post on this site, the 2 black 2 strong video, "burn baby burn", and since Im not sure you'll read it, Im gonna ask once more if you could possibly re-up the video? the yousendit link has expired, and I really really want to see /own that video, since Im a big fan of the album... peace.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 12:16:00 PM  
Blogger kore321 (Mike) said...

Hi Chris.

I will up that video later. Look for it on the request list.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 4:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, just finished watching the video and what else can I say, besides thank you! The album is rarely mentioned, and I dont know if it's too obscure or maybe just not appealing to most people, but to me, personally I feel its a classic! Raw lyrics, revolutionary concepts (similar to the actual topic of this post, ice cube, at least in his early career), and at times even vivid storytelling. The production is solid, and perhaps, to show my gratitude, I could upload a mp3 version of the album for those who
havent had a chance to hear it?

peace

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 9:03:00 PM  
Blogger kore321 (Mike) said...

That would be great if you can up the album.
TIA

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 10:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

here we go:

http://rapidshare.de/files/14536583/2_black_2_strong_mmg-doin_hard_time_on_planet_earth-1991-ugh_int.rar.html

let me know if it doesn't work, this is the first time I ever uploaded anything through that site, but I doubt there's any problem. I particularly like the first half of the album, it's very aggressive but that's what I like about it, I guess... let me know what you think (assuming that you havent heard the whole thing before).

peace.

Thursday, March 02, 2006 4:23:00 PM  
Blogger kore321 (Mike) said...

Thanks chris,

I will give it a listen when I get a chance..

Friday, March 03, 2006 12:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home