Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Papa San - New Dance

Video #364....
Papa San - New Dance - 1990
Another video in the Raggae swing... :) This video called "New Dance" is off Papa San's album, The Sistem, that was released in 1990. I really like
the beats in a reaggae track. They are very deep at times and flow well. I did not listen to too much raggae during this time, but I started to listen to raggae when the track "Action" came out. Forgot who that track was by. Anyone can help me? :P Anyway, this video has cameos by the lovable fat trio, The Fat Boys, and Ed Lover and Dr. Dre from Yo Mtv Rap fame.. Theses guys don't say anything in the video though. :(

Enjoy the Video.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again thanx for another hard to find vid. In regards to "Action" did you mean "Action Speaks Louder than Words" by Junior Reid? btw (i guess you don't have a seperate request section anymore) could you repost "Movin' On Up"by Two Kings in a Cipher? no hurry. tia

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 5:34:00 AM  
Blogger kore321 (Mike) said...

Hey dbtb...
It is only "Action". accttionnn, swwweeeettt.or something like that. :)

I will reup the 2 kings soon, so look for it soon!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 7:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds more like that disco classic "I Love the Nightlife" (lol)

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 8:47:00 PM  
Blogger kore321 (Mike) said...

Nope that's not it... :)
I found the name that I was after, ACTION - TERROR FABULOUS & NADENE SUTHERLAND... This when i got into the raggae thang. :P

Friday, March 03, 2006 12:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted Action on the board if interested.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 7:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home