Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby/Play That Funky Music on Saturday Night Live
Video #'s 369 & 370...Vanilla Ice
Ice Ice Baby/Play That Funky Music
Live on Saturday Night Live
I have two (2) Vanilla Ice videos to share. These are from his live performance from Saturday Night Live in 1991. The exact date is January 12, 1991, Season 16, Episode 10. This useless info was found on the internet. I am giving you the 2 videos because they were back to back
on my video tape. The first track he does is "Ice, Ice Baby" and then he does "Play That Funky Music". These tracks are off his album that was released in 1990 which is called, "To The Extreme". Vanilla Ice was such an act that everyone loved his stuff. I know I got hooked to Ice, Ice Baby. Also alot of my friends thought I looked like him, guess that was not good. :) I seen the Ice, Ice baby video on the internet, but it was ripped in the widescreen scale.Download the videos below!

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home