Candyman - Melt In Your Mouth
Video #368...Candyman - Melt In Your Mouth
Hey there my peeps.. LOL
Another video for your viewing pleasure. I have today "Melt In Your
Mouth" by the Candyman. This track was released in 1990 on the "Ain't No Shame In My Game" album. The only album Candyman put out to my knowledge. Pretty much these tracks were meant for the females (very soft and mellow). The other track that had a video was "Knockin' Boots" from the same album. Candyman is the ladies man. LOL :)Download below!

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

2 Comments:
Good looking out on the CANDYMAN vid..
just gonna add that he has in fact put out 5 albums..the last one in 2001...
keep on keeping on..
we are reading...
NOYLe
www.thosetwowords.com
Thanks for the kind words. I thought I saw on discogs that there was only on album. I guess the others were not to good?
Thanks again.
Post a Comment
<< Home