Mantronik vs EPMD - Strictly Business
Video# 366....Mantronik vs EPMD - Strictly Business
Ok, I picked this DVD up yesterday at a Big Lots! store in Macungie, PA for $3.99.. Can't go wrong with the price. It has 18 hip hop music videos
from between 1987 to 2004. The DVD is called Rap Rules.. This video I am sharing with you today is "Strictly Business" by EPMD and is remixed by Mantronik from the old school group Mantronix. This remix is from 1998. It is really good and I was not expecting this video remixing either(even though it say the mantronik vs EPMD on the back). The original video is on the request filled section to the right.There was also another video on this DVD that is different. Bonita Applebaum by A Tribe Called Quest. There is a completey different track over this video. Another one that was a suprise. There are also some Monie Love videos I never seen. One called "Grandpa's Party" with Afrika Bambaataa and "Born 2 Breed". I will share these also in the future.
Anyway, enjoy the video! 2 different sizes are available. :)

![Pete Nice & Daddy Rich
Rat Bastard [21.4 MB]](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/kore321/petenicedaddyrich-ratbastard.jpg)

3 Comments:
amazon are selling the rap rules dvd in the UK for £3, can you post up the full track listing on here so i can see whether it's videos that i dont already have?
peace
Tracks:
1. Snoop Dogg - Lay Low
2. Body Count - Necessary Evil
3. Sugacane - You Cant't Fool Mine
4. King Tee - Bass
5. Slapbak - Getcha Funk On
6. ATQC - Bonita Applebum
7. Monie Love - Grandpa's Party
8. Channel Live - Mad Izm
9. Digable Planets - Rebirth of Slick(Cool Like That)
10. Luniz - I Got 5 On It
11. Mellow Man Ace - Rhyme Fighter
12. Rappin 4 Tay - Playaz Club
13. Kid Frost - La Raza
14. Young MC - That's The Way Love Goes
15. Monie Love - Born To BREED
16. Mantronik vs EPMD - Strictly Business
17. Tag Team - Whomp There It Is
18. MC Hammer - Turn This Mutha Out
I seen the same DVD with a slightly different listing on amazon here in the states.
cheers man!
Post a Comment
<< Home